CONNECTION SETUP AND SETTING
- Download FlashGet: http://www.flashget.com/index_en.htm.
- Install and run FlashGet.
- Click on Tools>Options... find tab Connections, and set:
Max simultaneous job on 3, check (or uncheck) option: Stop download at over 99 tries but no files data received.
- Press OK.
- Click on Tools>Site Explorer window opens with the FTP address bar .
- In the address bar, type the address you received with the data to account, ie: ftp://123.2341.3534.67, on the right side of the Window is Login button, click on it and 2 text boxes USER and PASS will appear, enter there the received earlier data.
- Press ENTER.
- On the left side appeared directories (folders), click once on DOWNLOADS folder. In the main window (the large one, on the right) you will see your files.
- When files appeared in the main window select them all (Ctrl + A). Then press the right mouse button and click on Download, when Download window will appears click Save to... and show on the drive where your files should be save.
- The option Threads From main site set the value of 2.
- Click OK and the files begin downloading in the main window.